female hand pointing to businessman at signature place on a contract document
Please enter your name.
Please enter a message.

Delta City Administration
76 North 200 West
Delta, UT 84624-9440

435.864.2759 Offices
435.864.4945 Library
435.864.7984 Animal Ctrl

List of Current Business Licenses


Delta City Business Licenses are found in the Delta City Code.

Return completed application, applicant photo ID, Business Entity Number and required fees to: Delta City 76 N 200 W Delta Utah.

Once a license has been approved, the license certificate will be sent to the licensee. Please allow approximately two (2) weeks for processing.


Helpful Information

  • Business Registration Number (aka Business Entity Number): by law, you are required to register your business name with the Department of Commerce. You will need to provide your assigned business entity number on your business license application. Register at the State of Utah website: One Stop Online Business Registration. Please call (801) 530-4849 if you have any questions.
  • Sales Tax Number: Generally, only businesses involved with the sale of a tangible product must apply for a state sales tax number. For questions you may contact the Utah State Tax Commission at 1-800-662-4335. If you are required to have a Sales Tax Number, you must provide it when you return your business license application to our office.
  • Federal Employer Identification Number (aka Federal Tax I.D. Number, EIN or FEIN): Most businesses will need to obtain a federal employer identification number with the Internal Revenue Service if any of the following entities are being created with employees: corporation, limited liability company, limited partnership, limited liability partnership, or sole proprietor. Please call 1-800-829-4933 or go to www.irs.gov/businesses/small/index.html for additional information.
  • State License: It is required of some occupations to have a special license issued by the state. Please go to www.dopl.utah.gov for more information or call the Utah Division of Occupational and Professional Licensing at 1(866) 275-3675.
  • Professional license: Any occupation licensed through the State of Utah’s Division of Occupational and Professional Licenses ie: accountants, attorneys, engineers, insurance agents providing financial services, medical providers, real estate brokers, veterinarians and other similar practices.

If you have any questions, you can email Bridgette bking@delta.utah.gov or call 435-864-2759.