Click Here for Consolidated Fee Schedule.
- Culinary Water
- Landfill (for Millard County, 435-864-1400)
Bills are mailed the 1st week of the month and are due on the 25th. Payments can be made online 24/7 at www.xpressbilllpay.com.
- In person at the City Office. Monday-Thursday 7AM-6PM (excluding holidays).
- Mailed. A return envelope is included with bills for your convenience.
*Please allow ample time for delivery. Delta City can not be responsible for USPS delays.
* Online payments can be made until 11:50PM on the last day of the month without a late fee.
* Delta City does not recommend or guarantee payments made through 3rd party processors.
Payments not receipted by the 25th of the month are subject to a 5% late fee. Payments can be made online 24/7 at www.xpressbillpay.com
Accounts with past due balances on the 15th of the month are subject to a $10 fee. Accounts will be sent a disconnect date via USPS Priority Mail. If payment or suitable arrangements are not made, services will be disconnected.
In the event that services are disconnected, a $40 reconnect fee will be assessed. Services may not be reconnected until the account and all fees are paid in full. Accounts without an active deposit will also be required to post a deposit.
$150.00 + $75 for each additional unit is required on all new accounts. Deposit may be waived with a 'Qualified Guarantor'. Qualified Guarantors must have an active Delta City utility account in good sanding with at least 12 months of no missed or late payments, willing to co-sign with the applicant. (rate subject to change)
- Upon termination, deposits will be applied to any unpaid account balances.
- Property owners may request their deposit returned or applied after 12 months of no missed or late payments.
If it becomes necessary to have the water turned off at the meter, for any reason, please contact Delta City to do so. It is unlawful to tamper with a public water system.
Application for Services:
To apply for Delta City Water and/or Sewer service you will need:
-Government issued Photo Id
-Deposit, set by fee schedule. $150, +$75 for each additional unit.
Rates are as of 9/7/2017, any changes will be on the current fee schedule.